top of page


Building Surveyors - Expert Party Wall Surveyors

chartered association of building engineers
chartered institute of arbitrators
RICS logo
Bruce Forrester BSc (Hons) MRICS C.Build E FCABE MCIArb FFPWS FISVA MPTS
Chartered Surveyor - Party Wall Surveyor
Scott Forrester BA (Hons) PG Dip BS (Building Surveying)
Party Wall Surveyor

Forrester&Co.Surveyors  |  Building Surveyors & Party Wall Surveyors

The Studio, Capel Cottage, 224 Clay Hill, Enfield, London EN2 9JD, United Kingdom  |  tel. 020 8350 4141 & 020 8367

Planning some building work? more
Worried about a neighbour's project? more

agreed party wall surveyor

Where a dispute arises the Party Wall etc. Act allows for one surveyor to represent both parties under some circumstances.  more

Planning to carry out some building work? Are your works notifiable under the Act? Do you need professional advice?  more

building owner's surveyor
adjoining owner's surveyor

Are your neighbours to carry out building works? Are you worried that your property could be damaged? Have you received proper Notice?  more

What happens if I disagree with what my surveyor is insisting upon? It is taking too long — what can be done to break the deadlock?  more

third surveyor


Party Wall Act
The Full Text

An Introduction

party wall surveyors
Government advice party wall Act


party wall awards
bottom of page